Sunday 3 December 2017

Reading and Make it day Year 4 children

Well done Year 4 on Make it day! I (Mrs Manders) heard all about how wonderful the day was from Miss Richardson and Mrs Hallam; I can't wait to see the finished stockings in class tomorrow. Remember it is an INSET day for the children so I will see you all on Tuesday 5th December.

On Tuesday, I look forward to counting up all the reading diaries, signed from all the reading the children have done over the long weekend. Come on Year 4, we really need Miss Richardson to do her special dance for us this week and we also need to be the best class for raffle tickets- I know we can do it.  Enjoy your extra day tomorrow.

Mrs Manders, Miss Richardson and Mrs Hallam 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.