Friday 6 December 2019

Year 3 Make it morning

Good Evening,

Firstly, thank you so very much to all of you who came to make it morning. I did wonder if we would all fit in the room but we did and had a great time. The children clearly loved every second, nearly as much as the adults πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The children were a real credit to all, polite, enthusiastic and supportive of each other.

Secondly, I must make a confession. We took lots of photos of the morning but I have not been able to import them onto my computer to post, sorry, I will seek technical assistance and hopefully post  very soon.

Another confession, the weekly spelling test did not take place today! I will test children on the spellings next week. Don't worry if new ones are on spelling shed. I will not test the children until they have had them in their reading diaries for at least a week.

It was great to see many of you at the Christmas Fayre too. Hopefully we are all getting into the Christmas spirit, ho ho ho. Remember though, keep on reading, doing all the online homework and most importantly coming to school each with a smile and ready to learn πŸ˜€.

Thank you again for all your support.

Have a great weekend πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Miss Richardson, Mrs. Manders and Mrs. Doyle

πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.