Wednesday 29 November 2017

Year 4 assembly and reading target

Good evening,
Firstly, we want to say a huge well done year 4 for a fantastic assembly - you  were all brilliant. Thank you to all parents/carers who attended. We really do understand it can be very hard to make such events with works and appointments etc. If you were unable to attend take it from us you should be very proud.

Reading at home in Year 4 has dropped recently and we really want as many children in the Friday reading raffle as possible. We have set the children a challenge, 23+ readers and I (Miss.Richardson) will do a dance!!! I love dancing and the children love watching me make a fool of myself so come on everybody!! 🎵🎵🎵

So, while I go through my moves (in anticipation for the big dance) Good night, happy reading and well done again Year 4 for a lovely assembly.

Keep Smiling and Reading :)
Miss. Richardson, Mrs. Manders and Mrs. Hallam

😃😃😃

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.